viernes, 27 de octubre de 2017

Play...feedback and more!

Hi!!

How are you?? Just starting the weekend?? Way to go!!

Yesterday we did not have classes....because we had the fairy tale festival. In fact, many of you participated in the performance of Hamlet.... Congrats!! It was really good!!!

I have already received the feedback of one of the groups... I'm sure I'll receive the others during the weekend... I'll have a look and then we'll share in the blog.

I'll also be reading your blogs these days, since I've noticed many of you have posted....

Finally, next week we have a new workshop.... are you ready??

And remember you have to start with the presentations on "How to teach writing", based on your reading, and on your experiences as teachers, and as students and also reflecting on this experience of the assessment project. Do it in a Google doc and remember to share it with me.

Well, that's all for now....


Resultado de imagen para have an amazing weekend images

1 comentario:

  1. Hello miss, how are you? We have already published our feedback in Emiliano's blog. We didn't know that we had to publish it in your blog.
    Here it is: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1HA954ldeTiDHkgYm96PWf0NH2m6HTBmFdTkAK2SY9dA/edit#slide=id.g2927df2a78_0_177

    Sorry, but I do not understand. So do we have to wait for your ok to share the feedback in our own blogs? Thanks in advance.

    ResponderEliminar